Friday, April 17, 2009

I swear if she moves again !@$%&*!

It's gonna get ugly! It wasn't too bad this time because she, my sister, just moved next door. Almost doesn't seem worth it but I am sure it was. As soon as I saw the inside of the house-well, you could just tell that this one was going to work out for them. For awhile anyway. The job did come bearing "gifts". I received the cutest pics of my perfectly sweet first little niece. The little angel was dressed, of course, in her Easter finery and looked as if she had just been gathered and "hatched" in an Easter basket. She really looks the part of fresh and new, which-of course, she is.....Such a sweetheart. I just can't wait to get my hands on her......Heck, She already has me wrapped around her finger!
Have I ever said how much I love the National Treasure movies? I love the puzzle part of the storyline, but I think it is really the history lessons that intrigue me. I always loved U.S. History more so than any other. Traveling across the country, antique shopping, architecture, at that just gets me going. To see everything in the country going to hell in a hand basket just makes me sick! I don't think I have ever been more disgusted with the general state of the U.S.'s affairs . I have the darnedest time trying to explain the current situation to my teenager. Everyone thinks that people are still prejudiced and have a grudge against having a Negro/Black president. I don't think anyone truly cares who directs this countries affairs as long as they were trustworthy, fair, brave, and do what it for the good of the people. I am so disenchanted right now that I have no idea if any one person could fix our problems! I don't have the answers-BUT I also did not run for a position in the government. Somebody better start showing us the answer/plan! I'm tired of "them" playing games at our expense!!! Maybe it is time we become more united as a nation. Hardwork I am afraid but I'm thinking this is just going to be apocalyptic if we just try to wait it out for things to get better.
SO-I'm done grandstanding for today---HEADS UP People!

2 comments:

  1. Well I do really appreciate ya'll helping alot. And I will try and not move any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome but I just thank GOD your brother family hasn't got any wild hairs lately! That's all WE would need! If "Y'all" are out there listening in-Y'all just stay where you're at for now---as you can read, I'm gonna too BUSY right now!!! Besides if y'all move back I'm putting you to work! Love ya'

    ReplyDelete