Monday, April 20, 2009

Higher ED-JA-MA-Kation.....

Trying to get Connor's paperwork together for Texas Governors' School. It's too good of an opportunity to pass on. I think he'll really enjoy himself once he's settled and gets to know some of the other kids. Unfortunately, He's just like the rest of his family. Just not comfortable in stressful first situations and or around new people. It's just something that really doesn't go away. Hopefully, it will get easier for him as time goes by. We also need to get cracking on his Driver's Ed packet. Right now, all we have to do is go take the written test and get the learners permit. You wouldn't think it would be that hard, I know. Every weekend rolls around and we totally forget or we have a ton of things planned so that it doesn't even cross our minds until it is too late. I'm really amazed Connor hasn't pushed harder for us to go get it. He hasn't made a big deal about it at all. He is so-o-o-ooo not your typical teenager! I would have lost my mind if I couldn't have drove at his age! Even if I was only allowed to go down to the convenience store.....Ah, Boy-that was living! Yeah, right!!!
Trying to make good on my promise to Mr. Man-So I painted more primer on the bed frames today. I will be totally finished with primer by tomorrow and I should have at least one coat of color on almost everything by evening. He going to have to spring for dinner or at least pull and cook frozen from the freezer by himself. I guarantee I will be stomped after that much painting!
I should be able to get a second coat Wednesday and that means they can move in by the weekend! Which means the "Man" can start going on his master plan for the rest of the house....."I" am so darn tired but I would be pretty dense to stop him while he is on a roll. Lets just hope I can hold up physically & mentally because we all know this is what I've wanted more than anything else in the whole world. I really should be careful what I ask for because I guess I'm finally gonna get it.....Now if I could just get him to agree to a new Master Bed & Bath?...... Can I get a "Hell, Yeah"? Anybody?
Well, other than that I guess not a whole lot is going on. My doctor is still crazy if he thinks I can manage without my happy drugs. I am not exactly the "beacon of sweetness and light" that I used to be (Ha! Ha!). I'm sure my family would be happy to go and vouch for me! I wonder what the man would do if I brought the the whole menagerie with me? Who am I trying to kid-He'd probably re-prescribe my meds in a heartbeat and quadruple the dosage! A one jump interval for every member of the family! Later, Peeps-

No comments:

Post a Comment