Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today is Sean-o's Birthday!

Today is the day , thank goodness! I wasn't sure we were going to all make it! He will finally get his present (Poke'mon Platinum) and just maybe the good fortune of making it to his 11th birthday..... Well, let's be honest, He can be the most trying child at times! We love him but there are those days....Well, there's days I wonder if I should've traded him for the turnips instead when the truck bounced by. Here it is, I'm going to give my kid a complex. Well, I guess if I haven't ruined them all in some way by now, I'd be surprised. They have probably been screwed for a long time now. And I say they have the problems......
So, Sean here's to a long and prosperous life. May you have many an opportunity to irritate the world and keep us all on our toes! There's a need for minions, er, um, I mean-people like you everywhere. You know, drill instructors, prison guards, high school principals....(BIG Smile's; just kidding to all those principals out there!).....I'm sure you'll grow up to be stellar example of anything you decide to do! You are already pretty stellar already.....We wouldn't change a thing about you!!!
We love you so-o-o-o-oooo much, Mommo & Daddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment