Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Sick Puppy

So, I can't sleep. This happens a lot. Right now my Dr. in his infinite wisdom has taken me off my anti-depressents and upon finding that I have high blood pressure put me on another drug. I'm just not real sure this is a good combination for the present. I guarantee it was not my idea to get off the "happy" drugs.....Granted, I'm not sure that I really need to be on them as much as I did but do we really want to take those chances? Especially NOW? Well, I guess we will see. The blood pressure medicine is rough-Makes me nauseous; gives me a headache. It has a diuretic in it so I can't get to far from the bathroom for sure. Which, of course, causes problems on the "other" end, If you know what I mean. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to when I was 115 pounds and never seemed to eat anything. That was when it seemed I was in the best of health. At least I didn't have any high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or the weight problems then. I know that sounds supremely stupid because I love my life-right here, right now! I'd never go back but I'd give almost anything to have some of that old mindset and willpower back! To try and do it now?.....?????.....I just don't really know how to make myself get started. And I do mean make myself. Because although the flesh is willing, the spirit is so very, very WEAK! I am a sad case.
So,

No comments:

Post a Comment